Hi, my name is Jeff and I run Guided WP…
If you have a WordPress issue you can’t resolve then I might be able to help.
I’ll need the following from you though.
- A clear description of your problem.
- The URL of your website… (I don’t support local hosts).
I may also need…
- Your contact info.
- Login Info to your website.
- If I need Login Info then I’ll most likely need login info for your hosting account also.
If I’m then able to help you I’ll bill you for a 6 mo. maintenance contract. When you receive the invoice you may…
- Disregard it. If you don’t feel you need further help then I’ve done my job!
- Pay it.
- Thank me but decline the additional service.
- Provide some info about your 501c3 status, charitable status, or inability to pay at this time.
On payment I will add your site to our automated checks and maintenance system for the next 6 Mo.
- I’ll check your site visually once a day.
- I’ll provide support for most all technical problems on your site.
- I will attempt to create and maintain backups here offsite on a large external hard drive I maintain for just that purpose.
My goal is to fix your initial problem in a timely manner… usually within the day.
- Resolve issues.
- Provide a stable system.
- Maintain backups.
- Tend to updates.
- Allow you the freedom to pursue the business of building your content and improve your business.
I’ll be here to help no matter what!